Please can you let your staff know that we are looking at signing people up for their NVQ level 2s by the end of January. There are also a number of short courses (NCFE CACHE) that are funded and currently available all great for CPD folders! These are available for immediate sign up, they are distance learning with the choice of online or paper based and normally take 3 months to complete:
- Certificate in understanding nutrition & health level 2
- Certificate in principles of dementia care level 2
- Certificate in understanding the safe handling of medicines level 2
- Certificate in understanding the care and management of diabetes
- Certificate in the awareness of mental health problems level 2
- Certificate in the principles of end of life care level 2
Eligibility for Level 2 Distance Learning courses:
- Learners must be aged 19 years or over as at 31/08/18
- Must have lived in the EU for the last three years
- Must currently reside in England
- Must have a full Level 2 qualification or above (i.e QCF Diploma Level 2, five GCSEs/O Levels grade A-C, two or three AS Levels, CSE grade 1 5 or more, one A Level, QCF Certificate, GNVQ Intermediate, First Diploma, NVQ Level 2, First Certificate or Principle of Learning Level 2).
If you have any staff that are interested in either please can you send me the following information:
- Full name
- Date of Birth
- Email address
- Contact number
- Qualification the are interested in
Alternatively, they can complete the online form.
I will then organise the appropriate paperwork.