Extra care housing combines accommodation with care and support services. There are many different types of extra care housing, from small communities of flats and bungalows to retirement villages.
The facilities and care provided will vary, but extra care housing schemes usually include:
- self-contained adapted flats each with their own front door
- on-site care and support staff, providing personal care and domestic services 24/7/365
- emergency alarms throughout the scheme, with 24-hour help available
- communal facilities and services, such as a lounge, restaurant, hair dresser and gardens.
- Beech Tree Total Care Delivers care within Extra Care schemes in:
- Ashford (Chamberlain Manor & Joseph Hadlum Court)
Make an Appointment for a Care Assessment
Drop us a line by using the form below or call us on 01843 292925 to discuss your care needs or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org